Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tea and Crumpets

It's small talk. Sure, I can have daily ramblings, revelations, and reports about my life but I already have a journal for that. This blog here, is simply to enjoy the random thoughts that flirt with my brain. It's filled with the small thoughts that remain in my head but are never spoken aloud because then I seriously would not just become the "i'm awkward but still socially acceptable kind of awkward" but the "you're really weird go talk to yourself" kind of awkward. And even if by simply creating this blog, i have already advanced in my stages of awkwardness, i'm guess it's ok because its a risk i am willing to take. so yeah, its tea and crumpets. Just a friendly conversation. If it were to be serious i would've called it something like, midnight snack next to the lakeside. but no its not.

so lets just have a chat, over tea and crumpets


1 comment:

  1. i love this. and, can i just say...i am so glad you made a blog!

    ReplyDelete