Saturday, July 18, 2009

this is our God



(I said I would only post small talk on here..but its 4 in the morning, so why not. Something I wrote in my journal couple months ago. First entry that from my journal ever that goes public....)


Life is so fast that sometimes, i dont get time to think.


Actually not true, I think so much. Its just that i dont know how to organize my thoughts.


Emotions mix with attitude and attitude affects speech and speech is influenced by weather and weather is influenced by the flap of a butterfly's wing. Life, everything influences everything whether we know it or not and whether we like it or not. there are fine lines everywhere, strings that hang everywhere and i dont know how to divide life. Sometimes its black and white, sometimes its blue and sometimes, its like a rainbow where you can see the colors but you dont even know where one color starts and another ends. Sometimes, im so confused and i dont know how to think, i dont know how to explain it in words and sometimes, i dont even know if i understand it at all. sometimes i'm angry. But most of the time, i'm not. because in the end, everything is going to be ok. I don't know the future but i trust in God. And maybe God didn't want me to give everything a definition, he didn't want me to understand everything. He just wanted me to stand still, let him do his magic, and let me be amazed. Its the greatest love he has ever given me. God is good. Until i see him face to face, i'll trust in him because his grace amazes me alone.


So in the end, i see. thank you. You have given me wisdom. Everything comes back to God. I love you God. I will to love you. I will live to bring you praise. I will a child in awe of you. always. thank you for everything. and i mean it.


with tears, your child; speak to me.

samantha oh.

2 comments:

  1. sometimes, your thoughts are too cosmic. I have the same problem haha. This entry reminds me a LOT of what my journal entries used to sound like. We are alike in many ways, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay samantha.

    Life is tough.

    We all know about it.

    ReplyDelete