Thursday, July 16, 2009

Freddy with a six pack


Anything could have changed my life. Like what if i had a boy in my class in the third grade who had a six pack. Would my life my be different at this moment? Would I be materialistic because from that point on, I was trying to impress him? Would I be healthier because, I too decided that i needed a six pack? Would I be anorexic because I thought that was the way to go? Or would i simply be carrying an extra memory somewhere in the area of my brain matter that can make me chuckle and say" oh Freddy, he was quite the charmer!" Whatever the outcome might have been, I thank God that there was no Freddy who had a six pack in my third grade class. It's all thanks to God.

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty deep. and very psychological. what you say resonates because you're talking about one point in time that can indefinitely alter the way we think, and eventually, the way we are as a person. one single moment in our past has the power to change our future. I dig it.

    ReplyDelete