Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blogspot Problem


There is a problem with Blogspot and one problem only (ok there are more but not relevant to this context). It occurs when a person comments my post and it reports as "one comments". Nevertheless, I am grateful because it makes my blog imperfect. Getting to the point...I know I have grammar problems and my sentences may be run-on, confusing, or all together, a waste of your time to read, but I hope you guys can let me know so I can continue to refine my writing! I want eventually I want every word to have a purpose. Honestly, a third of the time I have a "cross-my-fingers-and-hope-they-understand" kind of mentality, and another third of the time it's a "what-the-heck-am-talking-about-I'm-getting-a headache" kind. The last third is the only one that keeps me sane and makes me keep writing. So yes, please..understand and keep me in check! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment